Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Post to say I'm alive

... and doing well!

Unfortunately I haven't posted much here at all, despite a lot happening in my life.

First of all, I've started a daily journal comic with my boyfriend JF and, recently added, our friend Eva. You can check it out here: MagmaDoodle. Excuse the colours! The site was created over two years ago as a secondary site to my boyfriend's main webcomic, Northern Geeks. It will be going through an overhaul soon enough. :)

Second on the list; today I was hired as a 2D animator at Copernicus! I'm starting sometime this month or early next month, and I'm very, very excited! My first animation job is at a studio I love! Woo!

I hope everyone else is doing wonderful, too, and I hope to have an art post up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment